The answer is best summed up by one of Paul's clients, Ben Lawless:
“When you’re having the biggest day of your life, you want someone there that cares about it as much as you do."
This is how many of Paul’s clients feel. He cares a lot and goes above and beyond what is expected of him, over and over again.
- When you hire Paul, you are hiring three people in one – a DJ, an MC and a wedding coordinator.
- He hosts, entertains, and coordinates the details of your event.
- Even if there is a problem, you probably will never know about it, because Paul’s experience in over 800 events makes him an expert. He has seen it all and knows how to handle pretty much any challenge that presents itself.
- He’s worked in almost every venue on California’s Central Coast and with the majority of wedding planners, photographers and caterers in the industry.
- He truly loves his work; from playing the music to guiding the event, and making sure everyone is comfortable and having a great time.
“I find it very fulfilling making sure that I have done everything possible to give the bride and groom, their families, and guests the best wedding day experience ever.”
Make your day memorable by letting Paul do what he does best.
Your only concern should be to enjoy yourself – and Paul will make that happen.